Accessing Your Superpowers
Robin Fields and I invite you to join us for a 3-Part Evening Series (+ a bonus session) focusing on your Internal Superpowers: Meditation, Imagination and Intuition. Most of us believe that we must gain knowledge or skills outside of our given abilities to make positive changes or improve our lives. We are here to teach you that this is a common misconception. You already have the power within you. It’s just a matter of learning to access it and trust yourself.
Each session will be an interactive deep dive into your Internal Superpowers, what they are, and how to cultivate them.
May 17, 2017 6:30 – 8:30 PM Meditation
Clear your mental space. Live with more ease and flow by freeing your mind from day to day distractions.
July 20, 2017 6:30 – 8:30 PM Imagination
Envision and enact your heart’s desire. Tap into your creativity and bring more purpose and direction to your life.
September 20, 2017 6:30 – 8:30 PM Intuition
Discover how using your internal guidance system will help you make more confident decisions, align with your true nature, and tap into your inner wisdom.
BONUS SESSION: November 8, 2017 6:30 – 8:30 PM Your Unique Superpowers
Finding Peace in the Midst of Chaos
An all-day Workshop featuring “The Work” of Byron Katie – August 2016
Life is busy and our minds are filled with stories of what happened, why it happened, why it shouldn’t have happened, and what it means that it happened. These thoughts can leave us in a knot of stress and confusion, frustration and despair.
In this workshop you will have the opportunity to slow down and learn how to apply this meditative inquiry practice in a way that invites simple truths to surface, which bring clarity and peace.
What you will experience:
- The ability to apply a world renowned, potent tool for unraveling suffering and tapping into your deepest truths.
- A safe space where you can slow down and share candidly as you learn how to integrate this powerful process.
- Connection with like-minded people who will do this work alongside you.
This Workshop is for you if:
- You’d like the opportunity to experience The Work with an experienced, skilled certified facilitator in a safe environment.
- You’d like to check out The Work as a meditative practice for finding your own peace.
Benefits of The Work:
- A slowed down mind capable of tracking reality with awareness. This demystifies upsets and allows you to travel lighter.
- The space to understand the tendencies of your own mind, not necessarily to change these tendencies, but to recognize them for what they are and not be thrown off when the mind does what it does. This allows more empathy and understanding for yourself and others.
- An environment where your basic goodness is recognized. When we begin recognizing our underlying goodness we feel safer to look into our suffering and feel more capable of meeting our suffering with understanding and presence rather than fear, resistance, blame, guilt, shame, and self-punishment. We also naturally develop more empathy and understanding for others as we see their underlying goodness.
Turning Resolutions into Realities
Women’s Retreat Saturday January 23, 2016
We invite you to kick off 2016 with a day-long retreat to help you move with purpose into the New Year, setting clear goals while having fun and connecting with like-minded women. There is something very powerful, even magical, about making goals and declaring them. The act of putting pen to paper, moving goals from mental constructs to written intentions, puts the ball in motion for your dreams to become a reality.
You can look forward to a day filled with guided meditations and visualizations, journaling, teaching and discussions, individual and group exercises. You will have a chance to work alongside others, share your experiences, and support one another in a small group setting.
You will leave with:
- A set of achievable goals for 2016
- Actionable steps to attain your goals
- Strategies to deal with thoughts and behaviors that may impede your progress
- An opportunity to pair with an accountability partner for the year